Workshop temperature ?

Page 3 of 3
George wrote:

Yup. Or even June. My shop has gotten up to about 60 on a freezing cold but sunny day.
Anything below 60F is miserable. If it gets over 80F I'll switch on the A/C. Most days, the door is open and the sun is shinning!
SoCAL Dave

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 00:54:53 +0000, the inscrutable Andy Dingley

I live in the Pacific Northwest, way warmer than GWN of Canuckistan, but I live in a "shop with attached house." It's never under 60 or over 78F in there. </neener>

you KNOW that you're very close to the "you suck" level there, right? *g*
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:39:20 -0800, the inscrutable mac davis

Ayup. ;)
At times, though, I wish the shop were the house size. I need to get rid of those wooden boxes, and the old compressor, and build cabinets for my tools, ad nauseum. It's about time to build a finishing shack, too.

umm hmm.. I keep trying to get the wife to agree to add the family room (one doorway away) to the shop.. it would make a great finishing room.. and she does most of the finishing!
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
RE: Subject
Do all my woodworking outside on a year around basis here in SoCal.
Right about now, ducking the rain drops is a little higher priority than sunshine.
It is raining as this is being typed, has been raining for 2 days, forecast calls for rain evry day thru at least next Wednesday.
Time for rainy day activities.
Quack. Quack. Quack. Quaaaack.
Lew

I believe the obligatory comment is: "You duck!"
*groan*
<snip>

I find that it's easier to get enthusiastic about expanding the facilities when I actually finish a project.
But getting something done clears up shop space, and the apparent need is reduced.
Patriarch, hoping to move two projects out this weekend
mac davis wrote:

No he's not. If that guy lived in the Pacific Northwest he'd have to be entirely too close to Larry Jaques. That's no neener at all. I'm sure the OP quoted above would agree.
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 02:17:16 -0500, the inscrutable Silvan

Pfffffffffffffffffffft! Spoilsport water heater installer.
P.S: The quote above with >>> was my text. ;)
"Boy, I feel safer now that Martha Stewart is behind bars!