Workbench Article

A recent woodwork magazine featured an article on a workbench, including detail plans for it. Does anyone know what the magazine is. It was off the shelves before I could lay my hands on it and I don't remember the name of it. TIA
FWW Shop and Tools (I think). I am looking for that one myself. At the back were four or five detailed plans.
Greg

American Woodworker had the "Ultimate Bench" last month

the major problem is that there were 3 magazines running workbench articles so narrowing it down may be a problem. have you tried looking at the magazine web sites. Most should have at least the cover and table of contents online.
BRuce
SkySurfer wrote:

--
---

BRuce

SkySurfer wrote:

If the bench in the article in question was built on a base cabinet with door and drawers it's in American Woodworker #105, January 2004. If it had a dovetailed end cap by the face vice and Lon Shleining wiping a finish on the top it's in FWW Shop & Tools.
charlie b

Thanks guys, American Woodworker is what I'm looking for. Popular Woodworking featured a similar design in their 05, 2003 issue. Might even be the same design.
SkySurfer responds:

Unlikely. If they did, you'd hear the resounding clang of lawyers striking together.
Charlie Self I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.