Work (Office) Desk table top opinion

Hi all, I am in the process of building an office desk which is from 3/4 birch ply with 3/4 Birch wood framed to make a solid structure, I added a 1/2 MDF on the top to make the final top as strait as it gets. How ever between Solit Chery, Plywood Chery and Chery wood arround it and Granit I need to pick one, Any oppinion on Granit for the top? would it not be un confy for the desk specialy in winter which it will get cold? Or any one has used Granit for this type of project?

The desk will be strong enought to hold a lot of weight. Thanks MaxEN

Reply to
mnadjari