Woodworking Tools for Sale: Houston, TX

Hi all...

Its time to clean out the garage. I used to have time to mess with these tools, but now that I'm in med school won't have time for quite some time to use them.

On the chopping block are:

Performax 16/32 sander. Cosmetically a little rough. Runs great. $300.

Grizzly 1023z 3hp Tablesaw w/ Jointech table system & router table. Also has forrest WWII. $1,150

Grizzly 20" Planer. This has probably seen about 100 b.f. of lumber through it. $750.

Grizzly 8" Jointer. $300.

Laguna LT16SEC: $800.

Grizzly 2hp Dust Collector: $150

Various clamps, etc.. Make me the right offer on the tool(s) and I'll throw them in.

These tools have been sitting around for a while, so they're not cosmetically perfect any longer. Everything works very well, however. I'll entertain reasonable offers and package offers.

-Michael Dow Seabrook, TX

Reply to
Michael Dow

Is the Grizzly jointer the G0500 model? How old is it? How cosmetically rough is the Performax sander? Do you have any pictures you could share?

Reply to
wayne.elliott