Woodworking Show at the Big "E" this weekend?

<http://www.woodworksevents.com/home_ma.shtml
Anybody going?

Maybe. I'm having knee surgery in a few hours and I don't know how well I'll be walking this weekend. If I do go it would be Saturday
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Best of luck!

Thanks, Got home an hour ago with a three day supply of pain pills. So far I'm walking.

Can you spare a few?

Hopefully you won't need them. A couple of years ago when I had shoulder surgery, the doctor was supposed to give me a prescription for 7 Vicodin. Someone screwed up, never knew if it was the doctor or the pharmacy, and I got a bottle of 70 Vicodin. The sad thing was, I think I ended up taking 1 for the shoulder and that was it.

Ouch! I had knee surgery 10 years ago. Pain pills made me nauseated, ice bags were my friend. Physical Therapy was painful except for therapy pools, walking relieved the pain.
I always find those shows a big disappointment... Lots and lots of jigs one does not need... lots of new cnc machines and tools that are not really good prices if you plan to buy... I go about once every 8 years

I'm going to be in Holyoke this weekend. Does it carry over into Sunday? Hank

Yes. I believe it start Friday afternoon and goes through Sunday.
Joe....
I'm thinking of it. Haven't made up my mind yet. I suppose it's also a chance to check out the Harbor Freight store up there, although I'd be more inclined to leave some of my money behind at the Lee Valley booth.
Lee

Lee Gordon wrote:

When did the Harbor Freight open? I'm clearly not getting all my memos.
--John
<<When did the Harbor Freight open? I'm clearly not getting all my memos.>>
I'm not sure. October or November, I think.
Lee