Woodworking Show at the Big "E" this weekend?

Maybe. I'm having knee surgery in a few hours and I don't know how well I'll be walking this weekend. If I do go it would be Saturday

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Best of luck!

Reply to
B A R R Y

Thanks, Got home an hour ago with a three day supply of pain pills. So far I'm walking.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I always find those shows a big disappointment... Lots and lots of jigs one does not need... lots of new cnc machines and tools that are not really good prices if you plan to buy... I go about once every 8 years

Reply to
dwolf

B A R R Y wrote in news:45Kgj.4586$se5.3491 @nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com:

I'm going to be in Holyoke this weekend. Does it carry over into Sunday? Hank

Reply to
Hank

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in news:4KRgj.4675$se5.52 @nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com:

Can you spare a few?

Reply to
Hank

Yes. I believe it start Friday afternoon and goes through Sunday.

Joe....

Reply to
Chiefwoodworker

I'm thinking of it. Haven't made up my mind yet. I suppose it's also a chance to check out the Harbor Freight store up there, although I'd be more inclined to leave some of my money behind at the Lee Valley booth.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Gordon

When did the Harbor Freight open? I'm clearly not getting all my memos.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Hopefully you won't need them. A couple of years ago when I had shoulder surgery, the doctor was supposed to give me a prescription for 7 Vicodin. Someone screwed up, never knew if it was the doctor or the pharmacy, and I got a bottle of 70 Vicodin. The sad thing was, I think I ended up taking 1 for the shoulder and that was it.

Reply to
Brian Henderson

Ouch! I had knee surgery 10 years ago. Pain pills made me nauseated, ice bags were my friend. Physical Therapy was painful except for therapy pools, walking relieved the pain.

Reply to
Phisherman