Woodworking related. Oh My!

My iBox Box joint jig arrived day before yesterday. I opened the box and popped the DVD into my Blue Ray player and tried to stay awake, but was unsuccessful. The DVD is really pretty good and will probably be handy once I actually take the jig out to the shop to set it up and use it. BUT the video is quite redundant and even the narrator gets to speaking pretty fast. LOL..

Looks to be typical Incra build quality, excellent, and I can't wait to finish my current job so that I can start using the jig.

Reply to
Leon

You SUCK!

St> My iBox Box joint jig arrived day before yesterday. I opened the box and

Reply to
tiredofspam

+1
Reply to
Swingman

Apple is making woodworking jigs now, we are doomed. :-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

Yeah... iWish companies would stop doing that. iHate it.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Doesn't it give you an iWoodie?

Reply to
FrozenNorth

iDonut ... iSausage that will continue, bit iOrange sure.

Reply to
Swingman

iS iVer iOne iHear iRate? Mi ii!

Reply to
Bill

That sucks, mine is still on the UPS truck in Oregon. That's the advantage of being in the same state. Mine should arrive about 2:30 PM Friday. I better concentrate on finding the top of the table saw today.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M