Woodworking related. Oh My!

My iBox Box joint jig arrived day before yesterday. I opened the box and popped the DVD into my Blue Ray player and tried to stay awake, but was unsuccessful. The DVD is really pretty good and will probably be handy once I actually take the jig out to the shop to set it up and use it. BUT the video is quite redundant and even the narrator gets to speaking pretty fast. LOL..
Looks to be typical Incra build quality, excellent, and I can't wait to finish my current job so that I can start using the jig.
You SUCK!
Stop gloating!
On 6/6/2012 1:42 PM, Leon wrote:

On 6/6/2012 12:42 PM, Leon wrote:

+1
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 6/06/12 1:42 PM, Leon wrote:

Apple is making woodworking jigs now, we are doomed. :-)
--
Froz...

On 6/6/12 1:33 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:

Yeah... iWish companies would stop doing that. iHate it.
--

-MIKE-

On 6/06/12 5:10 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Doesn't it give you an iWoodie?
--
Froz...

On 6/6/2012 4:10 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

iDonut ... iSausage that will continue, bit iOrange sure.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
Swingman wrote:

iS iVer iOne iHear iRate? Mi ii!

That sucks, mine is still on the UPS truck in Oregon. That's the advantage of being in the same state. Mine should arrive about 2:30 PM Friday. I better concentrate on finding the top of the table saw today.
Mike M