Woodworking question..sort of

Hello. I'm wanting to cover a wooden dog box I've built with thin, colored aluminum sheeting .040. I'm having a heck of a time finding this stuff, and thought maybe someone here might know. I've seen commercial dog boxes with this covering in many different colors. Anyone? Thank you.
Dale
You might try a roofing or siding supplier, and ask for aluminum coil stock. It's usually 24 inches wide, 50 feet long, brown/black, black/white, brown/white. They probably make other colors, but I'm unaware of who "they" are. Tom >Dale snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com

Someday, it'll all be over....
We use the stuff all the time.......where are you located and I should be able to help..................Brian