Woodworking Project Books

I teach woodshop to students from 18-80 years of age. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good books that have small simple projects in them for beginners. I am looking for new ideas and something that isn't too hard for people new to woodworking. thanks
The first book listed below seems a good place to start. The others lean more to weekend-sized projects. Get the title and/or ISBN and check your local library - my county library system has a broad (but not always deep) selection of woodworking books - table saws, routers, scroll saws, etc.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 377 - uses scrap wood, so probably all small projects
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
John
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:42:12 -0800 (PST), k

You could stop by your local State Extension office and see if they have any 4-H woodworking books available. Mine used to be full of small projects...

Popular Woodworking put this one out recently:
http://www.popularwoodworking.com/icandothat
Lee

_________________________________
Wed, Jan 23, 2008, 9:42am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (k) doth claimeth: I teach woodshop to students from 18-80 years of age. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good books that have small simple projects in them for beginners. I am looking for new ideas and something that isn't too hard for people new to woodworking. thanks
Teacher? Library!
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - just not Hillary.
Sometime ago, somebody posted a nice series on "pointy sticks", with history, plans, &tc. A pointy stick should be on every beginner's list.
-T.E. Stosterone
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:42:12 -0800 (PST), k

stool, step stool, shelf, birdfeeder, jewelry box, bread slicer, kitchen spoon, salad serving spoon/fork, tray, cutting board, picture frame, letter opener, egg cup, rolling pin
When I taught computer science K-4 grades I wrote my own lesson plans based on what I had available, time limitations, and practicality. After looking through many project books I became totally disgusted with these publications. I taught the binary system, spreadsheets, CPU fabrication, keyboarding, digital photography, networking and building a webpage. Some (smart) 4th graders learned a little programming too. Be creative.

Review Dave Barry's "How to Make a Board" :
http://teachers.net/mentors/humor/topic661/1.04.04.15.06.04.html