Woodworking plans for teenaged son

I've been trying to search the web for sites with free plans and projects that would be appropriate for my 15-year son to work on, under my supervision. I only seem to come up with pay sites. I've heard that there are zillions of free plans on the web, but I sure as heck haven't had too much luck finding anything good. Any suggestions/plans/links would be highly appreciated.
-Terry

You could skim through the links at my website.
<http://www.balderstone.ca/bookmarks.html
On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:05:48 -0600, Dave Balderstone

Dave -- Great page! -- Igor

The credit goes to the people here on rec.woodworking, I just collect 'em.
I'll be revising the page in the next couple of weeks.

You can add another dimension to the teaching. Making plans.
Ask what he wouldlike to make. Gather a couple of photos and overall dimensions, then draw up plans to personalize to suite your needs. Check out the woodworking magazines for projects. CD holders, speaker stands, etc. would be of interest to him.
If he has an interest in computers, this might be a good time to gain some proficiency with a CAD program. Does he have access to one at school? You have one? Friends and neighbors?
bob g.
RE Quick Transit wrote:

You can find some "U-Bild" plans at <http://www.ryobitools.com/ ; go to the "project center" menu, "plans" item.
Terry Roche wrote:

Terry,
Try at
www.bricomagic.com
All plans are free, easy to build and ... ... custom-made!
Good luck, David
Try http://www.freewoodworkingplans.info . . . .
There is lots of stuff at http://www.drillbitsplus.com/free_woodworking_plans.html