Woodworking Magazine Index Update

Hey everyone. Just wanted to announce that the Woodworking Magazine Index of over 23,000 article listings now supports project pictures! With the index you can quickly find the article you are looking for in your collection for a reasonable annual fee. Find out what the fuss is about at www.woodworkingmagazineindex.com and let me know what you think!
Happy Sawdustin'
Rick
Add pictures here
βœ–
This is all I can get:
404. That’s an error. The requested URL /www.woodworkingmagazineindex.com was not found on this server. That’s all we know.
Add pictures here
βœ–
http://www.woodworkingmagazineindex.com /
Works OK from Australia 1:35AM Tuesday.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Works fine in New Jersey, USA too
--
Best regards
Han

Doesn't work here: 404 error and then ...
Ah!!! I figured it out as I was writing my reply. For some weird reason something (google groups??) puts in an extra slash ("/") se we end up whith an URL saying http:///www.woodworkingmagazineindex.com (notice the three slashes). That's also what happened to Kimosabe.
Luigi
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 12:29:59 -0700 (PDT), Luigi Zanasi

All of Robatoy's URLs are bouncing here because there is a stray pair of characters after every equal sign: 3D.
-- Not merely an absence of noise, Real Silence begins when a reasonable being withdraws from the noise in order to find peace and order in his inner sanctuary. -- Peter Minard
Add pictures here
βœ–

Cuz I'm a bouncy guy!
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 01:36:53 +1000, "Stephen Quinn"

Works OK in Oregon, USA. Takes me right to the home page which lets me select the Index page which tells me to sign in for $10 a year.
-- Not merely an absence of noise, Real Silence begins when a reasonable being withdraws from the noise in order to find peace and order in his inner sanctuary. -- Peter Minard
Add pictures here
βœ–

Thank you for doing the field work.
Add pictures here
βœ–

It's all SPAM,SPAM,SPAM,SPAM, eggs, and SPAM.
-- You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
Add pictures here
βœ–