Woodworking in Milwaukee, Detroit?

We're planning a trip to Milwaukee, taking a ferry over to Michigan and heading over to Detroit. Is there anything that's a "must see" type of thing, like Grizzly in Springfield, MO, around there?
Puckdropper

"Puckdropper" wrote:

-------------------------- If you haven't seen it, a day at Greenfield Museum in Dearborn is a must.
There is something for every member of a family.
The Greenfield Village would require a 2nd day.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Yep, I believe it's called "The Henry Ford" now. Tool lovers (and train lovers) should see the museum first and the village second (I know Lew has expressed the same preference before too).
Bill

...... and beer lovers?
Sonny

For berr lovers, there's Bells brewery in Kalamazoo. Oh, what a beer.

Beer....

In June, we stayed at an RV park in Ypsilanti and visited the Henry Ford Museum, Greenfield Village and did a tour of the Ford Rouge plant. Interesting, entertaining, educational, enjoyable.
Max
Max wrote:

Growing up in the same city as The Henry Ford no doubt contributed to many of the personal issues/attitudes that Bill has exhibited in this forum. Just lucky, I guess! :)
Bill