Woodworking gallery show - North Calif/Dave Marks

To all you in the immediate Bay Area, San Jose - SF, Alamedea, Contra Costa, Sacramento, etc.

The annual Sonoma County Woodworkers Show - "Artistry in Wood", is going on at the Sonoma County Museum until Sept. 26th.

A featured artist is none other then that familiar DIY woodworker - Dave Marks.

Here's the local newspaper account of the show and more info on Dave:

I'm not a member of the SCWA (the sponsoring group), but I'm sure after this show I will be. I know that many of you in the Bay Area would like to know about the show, so I'm posting this. Also, it's a good excuse to tour the County and sample some of the great wines made here as well!

MJ Wallace

Reply to
MJ Wallace