Woodworking Bench Gloat

I posted some pics on abpw of an old woodworking bench that I bought from a friend for $100.
-- Bill Rittner R & B ENTERPRISES Manchester, CT
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net
"Don't take this life too seriously.......nobody gets out alive" (Unknown)
Remove "no" to reply
Bill, I'm going to be dreaming about that bench...what a find!
Rob
--

Remove CC for email and please visit our web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com