Woodworking

Page 2 of 2

Man, you seem to bitch about the Kerry/Bush BS and then you want someone to explain it to you? Can you say conundrum?
Leon did say:

I can't even spell it. Hey, maybe I should be Vice President!
WoodMangler wrote:

Joe
Both are knobs, and, well for knobs, see the eBay auction listed a couple/few messages up.
UA100

Wasn't one of the Kerry sound bites "I invented woodworking on river patrol" or something like that?
Elling Iverson wrote:

On 9 Oct 2004 18:52:04 -0700, "Phillip Hallam-Baker"

Plywood prices?
Elling Iverson wrote:

According to GOP approved site Bush owns part of a timber company?
Bush is dumber than two short planks?
Bush would-work but he is too busy having another holiday?
No, actually the answer is that the rectangular bulge in Bush's jacket seen in the debate photos is a small block of wood that is permanently embedded in Bush's back after a nasty kickback incident with a tablesaw.

Them twins could give a guy wood. Especially the one that went to the naked party.