Woodworker (UK)

Anybody seen Anton Fitzpatrick's programme? I swear he makes Rico Daniels' stuff look like a heirloom pieces! Loose joints, little to no sanding, and today he made an outdoor table where one of the half- lap joints on the cross-timbered base had to be 1/4" proud and the slatted top had gaps between the slats that varied by 1/2" or more. Resembled a rearranged pallet. Maybe Norm has spoiled me.
FoggyTown