Woodwork sites

I've lost all my bookmarks(yes I know I should back them up) in Firefox. Anyway there where two sites I frequently visited for intuition. Could anyone kindley post some sites you know as I cant even remember the guys names who hosted these sites. When I see the names I'll know instinctively its the correct two.
Much appreciated.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Remembered one of them. :-) the other was of the same ilk? http://www.patwarner.com /
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Maybe Ken Vaughn's or Jeff Gorman's or Charlie B's? http://home.comcast.net/~kvaughn65/index.html
http://www.amgron.clara.net /
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz /

A little detail might inspire suggestions. Were these sites strong on technique, tools, projects, types of woodworking, hand tool or power? etc. If you want to post an email or instructions for demunging the one here, I'd be glad to send that section of my firefox bookmarks.

alexy wrote:

This other site was not of a specific nature regards to tools ect. It was a mixture of all manner of woodworking.
Although routing was the predominant feature
Thanks
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Betcha it was Tom Plamann's site.......
http://www.plamann.com /
But it appears to be down at the moment -or- he's changed the URL.
Bob S.

BobS wrote:

Nope and neither was it the others. ;-)
ps that link dont work.?
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

One of the sites may have been Dave Balderstone's:
http://www.balderstone.ca/Wooddorking_links.html
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Jack, if you give 'em the full URL they don't get to see "Dave's Burning Nuts"!
Stick with the program, 'kay?
;-)

Sent. Check out Balderstone's site, mentioned in this thread. Looks like he has lots of links (and maybe a higher percentage still "live" than mine).

Mine were verified as live mid-April.
On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 21:41:58 GMT, "The3rd Earl Of Derby"

My regular home is http://www.woodcentral.com hosted by Ellis Walentine.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Eureka! after going through 70 odd google links. :-( http://www.woodshopdemos.com /
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

All my wooddorking links are available at my web site. <http://www.balderstone.ca/
If the ones you're looking for aren't there, then I haven't got them!
Dave Balderstone wrote:

You wouldn't be Irish by any chance? ;-)
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

There is Irish in my family, but I'm Canadian.
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Go to the Mozilla web site. There's a procedure for recovering the backup of your favorite items file.
I bet you can't guess how I know this!
--Steve
Install Bookmark Backup extension for Firefox!
http://www.pikey.me.uk/mozilla /