Woodwork sites

I've lost all my bookmarks(yes I know I should back them up) in Firefox. Anyway there where two sites I frequently visited for intuition. Could anyone kindley post some sites you know as I cant even remember the guys names who hosted these sites. When I see the names I'll know instinctively its the correct two.

Much appreciated.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Remembered one of them. :-) the other was of the same ilk?

The3rd Earl Of Derby

A little detail might inspire suggestions. Were these sites strong on technique, tools, projects, types of woodworking, hand tool or power? etc. If you want to post an email or instructions for demunging the one here, I'd be glad to send that section of my firefox bookmarks.

Reply to
alexy

alexy

This other site was not of a specific nature regards to tools ect. It was a mixture of all manner of woodworking.

Although routing was the predominant feature

Thanks

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

My regular home is

hosted by Ellis Walentine.

Reply to
LRod

Betcha it was Tom Plamann's site.......

it appears to be down at the moment -or- he's changed the URL.

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

Nope and neither was it the others. ;-)

ps that link dont work.?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Eureka! after going through 70 odd google links. :-(

The3rd Earl Of Derby

One of the sites may have been Dave Balderstone's:

Nova

Lee Michaels

All my wooddorking links are available at my web site.

If the ones you're looking for aren't there, then I haven't got them!

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Burning Nuts"!

Stick with the program, 'kay?

;-)

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

You wouldn't be Irish by any chance? ;-)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Go to the Mozilla web site. There's a procedure for recovering the backup of your favorite items file.

I bet you can't guess how I know this!

--Steve

Reply to
Steve

Sent. Check out Balderstone's site, mentioned in this thread. Looks like he has lots of links (and maybe a higher percentage still "live" than mine).

Reply to
alexy

There is Irish in my family, but I'm Canadian.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Mine were verified as live mid-April.

Reply to