Woodsucker: dead or alive?

Does anybody know whether Woodsucker (dust cyclone manufacturer) is still in business? No response to my e-mails; no answer on phone. I'd like to buy their product, but kinda hard when you can't reach them . . . . .

LKB Houston, Tx

Reply to
Louis K. Bonham

I received my woodsucker in June. It took a couple of months to get it here and I was told that up front. I am in Alaska so shipping takes awhile for that large an item. I believe the previous poster was correct in that it is basically a one man operation and perhaps he is on vacation. I can tell you this , it was worth the wait. Truly a quality constructed unit. I have not developed my entire DC system as of yet but I am working on it. All I can really say is that sucker really sucks, {wood that is}.

Reply to
Bob Boswood