Wooden Speakers Fading Problem

Hi Chaps,
I just purchased a delightful pair of used ProAc 125's in Cherry wood, everything is in exceptional condition except for when I take the grill's off there is fading around where the grill's sit. I know the ProAc's are real wood veneered only so does anybody know of a product that will bring the fading back to life.
A picture of the problem can be viewed here
http://i5.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/fa/65/a1_3.JPG
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Mark.
Mark & Mel wrote:

Cherry darkens when exposed to sunlight. It's not that the area under the grill has faded but that the exposed area has darkened. The difference wouldn't bother me, as the lighter area is covered, but if you like leave the grills off for a while. The color should eventually equalize. It may take a while.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

lol, I wondered why the covered part of the speaker is lighter than the rest. You learn something new everyday.
Hi!
This is really funny - Being sort of an audiophile, I immedaitely thought the sound was fading or something.!
When I saw the picture, I realized what you meant.
This is something that cherry is "relished" for. I would not touch a thing. Certainly you would not want to try to refinish those babies.
If you prefer them without the grills, then let the wood speak (as they say) and eventually (a few years) they will probably even out.
Or, put the grills on and forget this "problem" and just enjoy the music!
Lou