Wooden Puzzles

You HAVE to check out these wooden puzzles...
http://www.pacificpuzzleworks.com /
The artist was featured on the Make Magazine Video Podcast that can be found here...
http://downloads.oreilly.com/make/make_faire_leepuzzle.mp4
I was fortunate enough to see these puzzles and talk to Lee directly at the last Make Magazine Faire in San Mateo, CA a couple of weeks ago.
He basically crafts each tiny, and I mean tiny, puzzle component using a self-designed saw, (very interesting) and a drill press. He uses a variety of woods and doesn't concern himself too much with wood movement, but uses woods that don't move much.
He drills usually three small holes into each piece and then connects them via these very small metal connectors. That way he can shape them further when assembling the puzzles. So when you look at a puzzle piece it is made up of several components.
He definitely is a craftsperson and it was great to meet him and talk about his work. Go see it, if you can. He's having an exhibition in Pacific Grove, I believe this month or so.
MJ Wallace