Wooden motorcycle rocking horse.

I always thought there would be a way to make a quality motorhorse ( for want of a better word) at an affordable price. I had witnessed a guy selling a lot of them at a bike show at $400.00 each. They looked like a cartoon version of a Harley with genuine Harley decals on the tank.

An honest way to make an honest craft (heirloom grade) for an honest buck, making some kid beside himself/herself with glee. ( x 5000) I even had a few leather frills and chrome tacks in mind. I have been walking around with this idea for years, knowing it had to be a large undertaking for the ROI to be attractive.

I guess somebody in China had the same idea. Costco. Under $ 100.00. Retail. There's a 100 bucks worth of material in the frickin' thing!!

Oh well. (Still a nice toy though.) I might try one as an 'art' piece and price it at $ 2300.00

Robatoy