Wooden bicycle for two. Very high NQ (Nifty Quotient)

Take a look. Pretty spiffy.
http://tinyurl.com/yqfvtg
RE: Subject
Lyrics to the melody of: "A Bicycle Built For Two".
Oh Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer to, I'm half crazy, all for the love of you,
It won't be a stylish marriage, For I can't afford a carriage.
But you'll look neat, Upon the seat,
On a Bicycle Built For Two.
2nd Verse +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Oh Harry, Harry, here is my answer to, I'm not crazy, all for the love of you,
There won't be any marriage, If you can't afford a carriage,
For I'll be damned, If I'll be jammed,
On a Bicycle Built For Two.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lew

Corrections: ( original by Harry Dacre, 1892, see <http://www.traditionalmusic.co.uk/childrens-songs/Daisy_Bell (A_Bicycle_Built_for_Two).htm> for full lyrics )
{{ this is 2nd verse in the original }}

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do

I can't afford a carriage

But you'll look sweet,

This verse doesn't exist _at_all_ in the Dacre version on-line sources show _lots_ of variations.

I knew the 'polite company' version as:
I learned it as: "Wilbur, Wilbur, here is your answer true {{ on-line cites seem to favor 'Michael' as the man's name. }} {{ (Any male 2-syllable name fits the meter) }} I'm not crazy, just for the love of you If there isn't any carriage, There won't be any marriage, For I'll be switched, If I'll be hitched, On a Bicycle Built For Two."
the 'blunt' version: "Wilbur, Wilbur, here is your answer true You're all crazy, to think that I'd marry you If there isn't any carriage, There won't be any marriage, For I'll be damned, If I'll be jammed, On a Tandem!!!"
{{all the more jarring with the deliberate violation of the 'meter' and the tune just stopping 'ker-thunk'}}

At first I stared at it wondering where the guy got that big, single piece of hardwood because I couldn't see any seams, but reading the description on the right, I saw that it was made out of beech plywood. Still looks really different though. I'd love to show up at a bicycle show wheeling that thing beside me.

I think this photo tells the story:
http://news.com.com/2300-1008_3-6202540-6.html?tag=ne.gall.pg
VERY cool. I'd just hate to slip off the seat and get a splinter in the twig and berries! ;)
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

Twig and berries, huh? That's some pretty funny stuff, right there. I'm still laughing....
Jim and The Twins here in Kanuckistan.
Twig and berries? That would be branch and peaches in my case.