Wood Magazine "Market Test"

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@nhsd.k2.pa.us (David Hall) wrote in
<snip>

This is not particularly unusual in the magazine business...
Not particularly 'user-friendly', but not unusual.
Patriarch, who doesn't read "Wood"
On 7 Oct 2004 07:42:01 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@nhsd.k2.pa.us (David Hall) wrote:

Just got my "3 years for the price of 1" offer today. 21 issues for $24. Yep, you're getting screwed if you are a subscriber.
FWIW, the combined drill press speed chart and wood screw reference chart included in the advertising package looks like a keeper. The rest of the ad package went into the circular file.

That's the same thing I did! :-)

My 23 month old son is enjoying the smiley-face saw blade stickers. :-)
And yeah, I think I'll take advantage of this offer. It's not my favorite WW magazine, but they have decent projects.
Kevin

I've made a couple of their projects. The plans were right on. The latest was the outdoor bench I made this summer.

There were stickers in the pack?
Dang! I missed them, my 8 year-old son would have liked those.