Wood Glues

I have just started using the Weldbond brand of wood glue and am very pleased with the results. High initial tack, use less per joint, water cleanup, dries clear . Looks like regular white glue but stronger than yellow. Cost is about the same as yellow. Can be used anywhere yellow glue is used, plus has many other uses.Dave.
Any significant difference between the standard Weldbond and the Weldbond Pro-wood glue?
dave lindsay wrote:

Waterproof? Water resistant?
Here's the info on Weldbond glue. Concentrated- Glues wood,tile,plaster,foam,laminates,cork,concrete,china,ceramics,glass,porcelain,marble,corian,gypsum board,leather,metal,fabrics and more. Directions for use. For gluing use full strenght. Apply sparingly to both surfaces.(I have been applying to only one side of joint with no adverse effects) Squeeze together. Apply moderate pressure. Clamp lightly if required. Drying time. Up to one hour (longer for non-porous items.). Cures in 24 hours. The longer its left the stonger the bond. Interior /Exterior. Non-toxic/ No fumes Dries crystal clear. I am working on a large project that requires a lot of glued joints. I tested first , I edge-glued 2 pieces of walnut , did not clamp only put a thin bead on one surface, let dry over night. I could not break the bond. Maybe with a sledge hammer!! I now have one glue for interior and exterior use, dries clear and bonds nearly everything. I don't have to wet one surface and because you use less , less squeezeout. I have used 3 - 21 fl. oz bottles between yesterday and today and am very pleased with the results. Go to weldbond.com for more. Dave