Wood Floor install, busicut the butts or not?

Buscuit butt joints of wide pine boards? Or not?
I'm about to lay 700 sq feet of 8 & 12 inch red pine and it was recommended to buscuit the buts. I was not going to, thinking that face nailing would be enough. Now I'm thnking that I'd like more opinions.
Opinions?
John
I've never had a prob with over-engineered fastenings, footings, or structures...

Don't glue. Might help with crowning.

23 years and counting, and my pine floors which are simply face nailed with cut nails are still laying just fine. I wouldn't bother with the added fuss of biscuits or any other added fastener system.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net