Wonder Who Bought These Tools?

I was looking around on YouTube and came across this video. A whole workshop full of pretty high end tools for sale, many of them never used. It was all up for sale a few years ago, but I'm wondering how much the whole shop contents sold for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p60JKvk97O8&feature=related

Dave wrote:

Maybe call the phone number in the video and ask?