wine rack

do anyone of you great wood workers have any plans on a wine rack.?.
rhodes snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Need more information: how much do you drink? 12 bottles? 144 bottles? free standing? counter top? Hanging?
Don't have plans, but can make them if I have enough info.
rhodes snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Need more information: how much do you drink? 12 bottles? 144 bottles? free standing? counter top? Hanging?
Don't have plans, but can make them if I have enough info.

rhodes snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Like for the back window of your pick-up truck? <G>
I like the diagonal lattice types of wine racks. You can buy the parts or make them.

The boxes used for the bottles laid on their side. Mine are in an old "entertainment center" that used to be my son's. It holds about 250+ bottles. Not pretty, but it works.

I keep mine in na garage next to the oil.
On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 20:31:22 GMT, "Leon"

MIne never sits long enough to be "racked". <G>
Barry
rhodes snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

I have plans to pull a bottle out of mine in a few minutes and drink it along with a good Cohiba.
;-) Glen
Well, I could never see the big appeal in alcoholic grape juice but, as for a wine rack, David Marks made a nice one a while back. Plans should be available on the DIY website.

i am looking for a rack close to 250 bottles,ant help would be great
On 13 Mar 2006 18:12:36 -0800, rhodes snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

I'll send you an Email if you address is legit. jesse