WILDLIFE - CARVED BAR,DOORS,FURNITURE, ect.

look at my link. please give time for it to load.email welcome.
http://community.webtv.net/ADKWILD04/WILDLIFEEXTERIORS
Wed, Jan 26, 2005, 10:41am snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (BOB) wildly exclaims: look at my link. please give time for it to load.email welcome.
OK, I looked. I looked the other day too. So, now what?
And, e-mail you? Whatever for would I want to do something like that for?
JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough. - Unknown

I will never, ever, visit any website that starts with "community" or contains "webtv". It generally turns into pop-up hell.
Stop spamming, get a real website, and I might think about it.
BTW, congratulations on distributing your email address to every spambot on earth - hope you like the attention...

Is it still as ugly as the last time you spammed this group?