Which finish to spray with HLVP

Hi all: The last projects were finished with catalyzed waterbase floor finish, by hand. Just purchased a nice hlvp gun, but do not want to spray this type of finish since it is very toxic in aerosol form. Which durable finish should I try for the first time? Thanks
What brand finish did you apply?
Any easy water borne finish to apply with HVLP is Hydrocote Resistane.
http://hoodfinishing.com/hydrocote.htm
--
Rumpty

How much does it raise the grain?
Brian.

If it raises it some you sand between coats.
If you are worried about raising grain spray some good old Deft laquer.

I heartily second this recommendation. I just redid my kitchen with all new cabinets (natural ash) with Hydrocote Resisthane, sprayed with a DeVilbiss HVLP conversion gun. After 18 months, the finish still looks brand new. I got mine from Highland Hardware, but Hood is $5 cheaper per gallon!
Paul.
I have used Bona "strong", "traffic", also Basic coating "street shoe" All floor finishes that use a catalist I have been using Zinsser universal sealer over stain and natural jobs. Love the stuff Can coat with water or oil after one hr. I just did a white oak floor, sealed with Seal coat, topped with Bona Strong waterbase. Waterbase alone is a no no over white oak, turns the wood green. But works with Sealcoat.