When was the last posting of the FAQ?

Some of the questions being asked recently seem like they could have been resolved by reading the FAQ. A couple of generous folks in the past posted the site on a fairly regular basis but it hasn't been seen by me for a very LONG time. Still exist somewhere?

Actually about weekly for the last 3 or 4 weeks.
I thought the recent FAQ postings were about wood and not woodworking. I recall topics about kickback avoidance, router speed chart for oversize bits, etc.
On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:29:23 GMT, "Leon"

Going back, I see it 6-8 times since 5/15
snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net wrote in news:685rd2pqk6ei3umnmcnfshkb6dich78ofl@ 4ax.com:

Sure it exists, but since you asked about it I think you get the job of finding it and posting it so others can find it. ;-)
Puckdropper