Wheelmaking

Anybody interested in making wooden wheels can always look on my site www.de-poort.com. I will also be glad to answer any further questions by email. Thanks.
I don't have any real interest in making wheels myself however I've found that particular melding of blacksmithing and woodworking fascinating.
Unfortunately when I went to your site I could not get any pictures in the restoration or gallery section to show. The heading words yes, the pictures, and I assume there are some, no.
--
Mike G.
snipped-for-privacy@heirloom-woods.net

Ik had hetzelfde probleem
--
Best regards
Han

Unfortunately this site isn't written in HTML, it's written in M$oft's bizarre aberration of it.
--
Smert' spamionam