What type of lacquer for spraying?

Thanks!
It looks like it's direct to Target or Homestead.
My local guys can often get many niche finishing products via large wholesalers, which saves me money (often on shipping AND product), and gives them a new item to stock. It dosen't look like Target deals with any of the wholesalers I recognize. If they did, the locals can often get a minimal quantity combined with a large order, which is in turn shipped LTL truck, which is where the savings kicks in.
When it works, it's great to have good local retailer relationships. I've been known to learn of a product here, or in one of the better woodworking rags, suggest it to them, school them on the basic uses and benefits of the product, and before you know it, other locals are using and loving it. I actually did this a few years back with Seal Coat, and nowadays, it's not unusual for the guys to toss me a free can. <G>
Andy Arhelger wrote:

I use H. Behlen or Mohawk Nitrocellulose Lacquer.
Ask at a good local paint store, as Parks is another fine brand, and it's often sold in paint stores.