What tool do you have that is "too dumb to die"? -- Thanks George

Page 2 of 2
The first power tool I ever owned. A Craftsman Type III 3/8" reversible drill that I bought at Sears when I was about 13 years old. That makes the drill 36 years old. I think I paid something like 30 bucks for that drill. It still runs, losing power, but it won't die. I get it out every once in a while for old times sake.
Bob

Craftsman 1/5hp jig saw that I got as an Xmas present from my parents when I moved out of their house and into a real fixxer upper...about 25 years old Skil 1/4" single speed/direction drill that used to belong to my dad...about 35 years old
-------
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C Clarke