What should I order for Woodrat?

I have been happy enough with the user group history online that I want to buy the Woodrat. Now I'd like help ordering the package.
I have a Bosch 1617EVS router with D handle and plunge base also. I have a small assortment of CMT bits, the basic 13 plus their Kitchen set. I also have a Veritas router table setup.
My first projects with the Woodrat will be kitchen cabinets and small-item storage units, wall mounted, sized for small tools.
What should I buy and why?
My list looks like:
Woodrat Bits Accessories
I'm located in San Diego, California, USA. I'd like to order this today or tomorrow, if possible.