What should I order for Woodrat?

I have been happy enough with the user group history online that I want to buy the Woodrat. Now I'd like help ordering the package.

I have a Bosch 1617EVS router with D handle and plunge base also. I have a small assortment of CMT bits, the basic 13 plus their Kitchen set. I also have a Veritas router table setup.

My first projects with the Woodrat will be kitchen cabinets and small-item storage units, wall mounted, sized for small tools.

What should I buy and why?

My list looks like:

Woodrat Bits Accessories

I'm located in San Diego, California, USA. I'd like to order this today or tomorrow, if possible.

Reply to
edfan