What shape table do I want?

wow, is that cherry?

Gary (SA-r-us)

Reply to
GeeDubb

Thanks, but I made that to donate to a charity auction, so it is just a place to keep it for now. I love butternut; shame its so soft.

Reply to
Toller

My wife agrees with you; odds are that will be what it is, but I would like something more exotic.

Reply to
Toller

That's my stuffed coyote. Interestingly, my dog completely ignores it.

Reply to
Toller

Quarter-round, maybe?

My BIL has an orientation like that, and the hardware kit on his table allows the table top to lift up and over so you can eat while sitting on the sofa. Good for fireside, candlelit dinners and whatnot.

-Phil Crow

Reply to
phildcrowNOSPAM

So true... need more coffee D'oh.

Reply to
C&S

Just in case you want to see the round version:

Josh

Thank you again

Reply to
Toller