What Router Do You Use In Your Router Table..........

Page 2 of 2
MikeK wrote:

5HP Colombo RS-90 - There're specs at <http://www.pdscolombo.com/fan_cooled_rs_rv_manual.htm . I doubt that I'll ever need to buy another (but if I did, it'd be another Colombo.)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

How did you end up with that one? Never did routing with robots, but did a bit or waterjet cutting.
Wes