what krenov taught ME

http://members.tripod.com/hamrcrafts/duckfamily.html
Mon, Feb 14, 2005, 6:18pm snipped-for-privacy@plaid.net (AbeNorman) unabashadly claims that Krenov taught him: http://members.tripod.com/hamrcrafts/duckfamily.html
Pukey yard duck spam?
(Abe Norman) unabashadly claims that Krenov taught him: http://members.tripod.com/hamrcrafts/duckfamily.html
Pukey yard duck spam?
I smelled so I did not even bite this time. :~)
(Abe Norman) unabashadly

Relled. The word is relled.
Bonus points for whoever identifies the reference first. ;)
Marc

James Schmitz, "Witches of Karres" of which there is a new sequel "Warlock of Karres" out by Mercedes Lackey and someone else. It captures the flavor of the original almost perfectly except that it is NOT FUNNY AT ALL! I don't know how this is possible. I liked it anyway.
Regards, Allen
--
Allen Windhorn (507) 345-2782 FAX (507) 345-2805
Kato Engineering (Though I do not speak for Kato)

That must have been James' less talented brother, John...
Abe Norman wrote:

Hah! ROTFLMAO!
Abe,
I think you've been reading too many of those comic books you are spamming alone with your duckeys.
Joe