What is the best way to remove sawdust before finishing?

I finish 90% of my projects with shellac and thus find that a wipedown with denatured alcohol kills two birds with one stone. For those who don't know, denatured alcohol is the solvent in shellac, and thus both removes dust and helps prepare for the finish.

Reply to
woodworker88

On Mon, 30 May 2005 15:15:06 GMT, the inscrutable "toller" spake:

Yeah, you know: Grand pinanners, upright pinanners, player pinanners, tons of coats of hand-rubbed black lacquer finishes on any kind of pinanner.

P.S: If you still don't grok it, think "piano", silly.

Reply to
Larry Jaques