What is it? Set 554

Page 4 of 4
On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 22:24:32 -0400, Stormin Mormon

Not interested your X-ray unless you first submitted it to Rob and were rejected. And my 'web making skills' consists of cobbling together pages with huge pictures which give the few remaining dial up users nightmares. But here goes, http://alt-config.net/temporary-what-is-it/
Can post this in a new thread if there are no objections?
Reply-to address is valid
--
William

On 7/24/2014 9:01 AM, William Bagwell wrote:

I've only had a couple pictures I sent to Rob. I don't remember which he posted, and which were similar, or off topic, or what not. Still, it's a fun thing for me to try and guess what items are.
Yes, I would start a new thread.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

pages

William, I don't know about the engine or frame, or the 'pittman arm', but I KNOW May-retta! 'Spent a lot of time there working on radiology systems. There, and Hotlanta, too.
Lloyd
LLoyd
On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 08:27:59 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" <lloydspinsidemindspring.com> wrote: >I don't know about the engine or frame, or the 'pittman arm', but I KNOW

Yes, I grew up between May-retta and Smear-nah:) Marietta was once know as the city of the dead since after the war between the states there were more people buried there than alive. The wall in the background of the third picture is the large national cemetery on Roswell RD.
Will start a new thread as per Mr Young's suggestion.
--
William