Larger images:
http://imgur.com/gallery/vFBVC/new
Rob
On 4/3/2014 4:02 AM, Rob H. wrote:

3145 Home made wheel chock.
3146 Of course a fence tool. :-)
3147 A tenderizer... (probably something else)
3148 Looks like a gear puller, but since it's from a paint company has to be something else.
3149 Metal bending tool.
3150 Winding mechanism, probably has a counter in the box to count rotations.
--
Jeff

3148 battery terminal clamp puller
On 03-Apr-14 4:02 PM, Rob H. wrote:

3148 looks like a bearing puller.
I think the Blue Point brand is associated with Snap On who make tools.
On 4/3/2014 4:02 AM, Rob H. wrote:

3146 looks a fence puller of some sort.
3148 appears to be a car battery terminal lifter.
The rest are unknown to me.
Jeff
On 4/3/2014 3:02 AM, Rob H. wrote:

3145, slotted recipe or mail holder. Hangs on the wall with nail hole provided. 3146, fish scale, or fence tightener. 3147, lobster picker. How a maine man gets a lobstah out of the tank to put in the steamer. (BTW, we had this one a couple months ago.) 3148 battery terminal remover for top post auto batteries. 3149, no clue 3150, cranked center punch for locating drill holes.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 4/3/2014 3:02 AM, Rob H. wrote:

DoN, I'm posting from northern USA
3149 Is a chain breaker. It holds a steel chain link so you can hammer the next link off of it. The 3 notches are for different size chains.

This answer is correct.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

Correct. I totally forgot that I recently posted this tool in January.

Chain breaker is correct, also called a chain detacher.

    Posting from the usenet newsgroup rec.crafts.metalworking as always.
3145)    Hmm ... an edge view might help a bit -- to show the shape     of the steps in the wood.
    First guess is that it is a chock which is shoved adjacent to a     wheel to prevent it rolling.
    Shape of the steps could confirm that it instead is a stepped     wedge to go with a second similarly steeped piece to serve as an     adjustable height block. (There are similar things made of     metal used for setups on milling machines and the like.)
3146)    This one looks as though it is intended to hang from the large     ring and each step in the ratchet holds at a slightly different     angle, thus lifting the load in small increments. Pulling up on     the lever to the right allows it to reset to its lowest     position.
3147)    This one looks familiar from a recent previous posting, and I     seem to remember it being to test hardness of wood, though I may     be wrong.
3148)    Tool for pulling an automotive battery cable terminal clear of     the terminal post on the battery.
3149)    Totally unfamiliar to me.
    Looks like forged steel, and something has been bashed against     the bottom of the right-hand groove more than the smaller other     grooves.
    Looks as though it is intended to sit on top of an anvil while     in use.
    But no clue what is being bashed into the slots.
3150)    Hmm ... the drawing gives more information than the photo does.
    It looks like a repeating stroke center punch with a replaceable     tip. Turn the crank and it both rotates the punch and strikes     it by raising the weight (7) and dropping it (assisted by the     spring) multiple times per rotation.
    The teeth on the spur gear, and the worm gear have a buttress     tooth formation, allowing it to raise and then drop the weight     once or more per crank rotation (depending on how many starts     the thread of the worm has) -- and it looks like the point is     rotated about once per three turns of the crank.
    if the point had a drill bit shape, it would be sort of like a     manual hammer drill, but the point looks purely conical.
    Perhaps it is for decorative indenting of thin sheet metal     instead of the usual function of a center punch to make a small     conical hole to mark the starting point for a drill in thicker     metal.
    Now to post and then see what others have suggested.
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail

I think some type puller, probably gear. Where do you get paint company. Blue Point was an automotive tool sold through/by Snapon.

On 4/5/2014 8:50 AM, Leon wrote:

Ahhhh. looked like blue paint. not point... I never needed a battery terminal puller, alway kept them lubed with vaseline or an aerospace gel to prevent oxidation and corrosion. Wish I still had that aerospace gel. Friend gave me a tube from Grumman.

--
Jeff