Larger images:
http://imgur.com/a/YltaK
Rob
On 2/13/14, 1:06 AM, Rob H. wrote:

3108: A panoramic camera of some sort?
Erik

Correct, it was patented in 1904.
3104 A separator/partition from a wooden case of wine bottles. To keep the bottles from hitting each other. The small cutout holds the neck and the large one the base of the bottle.
On 2/13/2014 4:06 AM, Rob H. wrote:
On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 11:03:47 -0000, Alexander Thesoso

Aw I was thinking newly made stocks.

--
It's a money /life balance.

Yes, these are also called guillotine dividers.
On 2/13/2014 3:06 AM, Rob H. wrote:

3105 Combination Safe Dial

I think that looks a lot like the Sargent and Greenleaf appearance, and suspect it's a salesman's gift desk ornament for a good buyer.
LLoyd
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" <lloydspinsidemindspring.com> fired this volley in

Or, of course, a salesman's award for good performance.
But it still looks like a Sargeant and Greenleaf arrangement to me.
Lloyd
Sponenburgh says...

I don't know if it was a salesman's gift or award but it was for a company other than Sargeant and Greenleaf.

    I posted just a bit earlier that I think that it was Mosler, not S&G, because it does not have the toggle bar in the center of the knob. And the Mosler ones normally had a black plastic disc in the center as my old memory freshens.
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail

Good memory! Mosler is correct.
On 2/14/2014 5:38 AM, Rob H. wrote:

uncommon. That's for the more high security safe locks.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

    It was quite common in the S&G locks on security file cabinets. The Mosler ones had a different internal mechanism, and did not need the toggle. For the S&G, it was operated at "zero" on the dial after dialing the full combination, and it then allowed a hook to engage and withdraw the bolt. Mosler did it without the toggle.
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
On 2/13/2014 4:06 AM, Rob H. wrote:

3013 Reamer, maybe for wine casks.
3016 Stretcher of some sort.
--
Jeff

Neither of these
3106 Old Can opener 3107 Double barrel ink well for an accountant, black and red ink, with two pen holders on the front
3107 As nobody has made a guess at this yet, I'll take a silly shot... The labels B & R might be the colors of game pieces, and this might be a box to hold a set of checkers (or similar game pieces). Perhaps it hooks onto the edge of a game/checker table.
On 2/13/2014 4:06 AM, Rob H. wrote:

Nope, it isn't for checkers

Correct, otherwise know as a currier's knife.