What is it? Set 500

Page 2 of 2
Wheat are you going to do about it? . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
Stormin Mormon wrote:

How corny.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Make you eat your weight in Grape Nuts! ;-)
Now, that could cause a bowl movement. Or two.
You really know how to dish it out, man. Lets milk this for all it's worth, sugar? Rob will probably kill us for drifting his thread. Sorry, sir. I don't mean to grape about it, but this has gone nuts. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Make you eat your weight in Grape Nuts! ;-)
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Or a panic call to Roto-Rooter. Maybe even a blasting cap! ;-)

Rob's a nice guy, and he won't hurt a nut like you. :)
On Mon, 08 Jul 2013 12:40:50 +0100, Stormin Mormon

Cheerio.

--
It's a money /life balance.

Stormin Mormon wrote:

He Will Set Your Fields On Fire ....
There's a call that rings from the throne it springs To those now gone astray Saying, "Come ye men from your load of sin There at the alter lay"
Many do not heed that the chains of greed That their conscience never tire Be assured my friend if you still offend He will set your fields on fire
Now if you don't from sin retire He will set your fields on fire You have heard Jesus' call And in death your soul must fall
Now my friend if you desire You may join the heavenly choir And rejoice with Him free from every sin When He sets this world on fire
You have heard his voice, seen His soul rejoice That trusted in His grace You have blushed with sin as He knocked within But still you hide your face From the blessed Lord and His own true word But still you say retire Leave the downward path kindle, not His wrath Or He'll set your fields on fire

Much Thanks, Rob. I really look forward to your weekly puzzles. .. although Set 489 item 2846 from April 2013 is driving me crazy ! I swear I've seen this exact thing somewhere, sometime ... ... I hate when this happens ! :-) John T.
--- ---

Could it be a slide out cutting board?