What is it? Set 500

Make you eat your weight in Grape Nuts! ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Red, or white?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Make you eat your weight in Grape Nuts! ;-)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Red, or white?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Sigh. You'll only do that, once.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He Will Set Your Fields On Fire ....

There's a call that rings from the throne it springs To those now gone astray Saying, "Come ye men from your load of sin There at the alter lay"

Many do not heed that the chains of greed That their conscience never tire Be assured my friend if you still offend He will set your fields on fire

Now if you don't from sin retire He will set your fields on fire You have heard Jesus' call And in death your soul must fall

Now my friend if you desire You may join the heavenly choir And rejoice with Him free from every sin When He sets this world on fire

You have heard his voice, seen His soul rejoice That trusted in His grace You have blushed with sin as He knocked within But still you hide your face From the blessed Lord and His own true word But still you say retire Leave the downward path kindle, not His wrath Or He'll set your fields on fire

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Or a panic call to Roto-Rooter. Maybe even a blasting cap! ;-)

Rob's a nice guy, and he won't hurt a nut like you. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Cheerio.

Reply to