What is it? Set 495

Page 2 of 2

Well then, it must be the prop in Jurrasic Park the held the vials of dinosaur embryos.

That's it! Though it's a replica.

2884 The object is an Art Deco frog-shaped "blade bank". It was used to dispose of safety razor blades. I believe that this one was distributed by Listerine shaving cream.
Carl G.

HEY! I got the frog part right! <G> Lloyd

Good answer! Razor blade bank is correct. The rest have all been answered correctly except for the wooden piece with the straps, it's still a mystery for now.
Rob

Great job on finding that, I just added it to my answer. I searched for the patent but had no luck, seems like it should be an easy one to find buy maybe it's one of the few that Google doesn't list.
Thanks, Rob. I enjoy these.
Sure it's not a shoe stretcher? . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .