What is it? Set 494

Good job on getting that one Lloyd, the owner said he took a closer look at the back and saw the Enterprise, which led to him finding a similar one.

Reply to
Rob H.

Rob H. fired this volley in news: snipped-for-privacy@drn.newsguy.com:

What you do is a lot of fun for us, Rob. Thanks for the effort you make.

Lloyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Nice job inserting politics where it is absolutely not needed.

Reply to
Marc Dashevsky

Actually it was inserting humor. Off topic, but I wouldn't say not needed.

Reply to
G. Ross

Marc Dashevsky wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com:

You're absolutely correct. There are plenty of places that I can rant other than Rob's "What is it?"

Rob, and others reading this thread, please accept my apologies.

Larry

Reply to
Larry