What is it? Set 494

Page 2 of 2

What you do is a lot of fun for us, Rob. Thanks for the effort you make.
Lloyd

2879 - This may be a tire plug tool but it's black, evil looking, and shoots things. I think we need to ban them...
Larry

Nice job inserting politics where it is absolutely not needed.
Marc Dashevsky wrote:

Actually it was inserting humor. Off topic, but I wouldn't say not needed.
--
 GW Ross

 If words could speak, I wonder what

You're absolutely correct. There are plenty of places that I can rant other than Rob's "What is it?"
Rob, and others reading this thread, please accept my apologies.
Larry