What is it? Set 426

Page 2 of 2

This is correct.
The rest of the answers have been posted at the link below, I think I have the right answer for the slicer, several antique experts said if was for tobacco but I haven't been able to verify it.
Thanks again to those who identified the latch and the groove cleaner.
Rob

Since there have been few guesses about number 2472, here is a guess based on nothing but a first impression: 2472 is a playing card dealing mechanism (e.g., deals bridge hands).
Carl G.

Correct! Supposedly it has settings so it can deal out a few different games. I have a video of this mechanical marvel that I will post with the answer.

2469 Flip-up spring loaded welding goggles perhaps. Lets you take a quick peek at the job in between runs of weld using only one hand and guarantees the lenses stay closed to keep sparks out.
--
Dave Baker

Dave Baker wrote:

They don't look like you can see through any part of them.
--
Steve W.