A new set of items has been posted:
http://55tools.blogspot.com/2010/12/set-367.html
Rob
On 12/16/10 4:34 AM, Rob H. wrote:

2118 Chair. Finally one I could get!
J Burns wrote:

Don't forget the roasting pan. ;-)
Cheers! Rich
On 12/16/2010 7:04 PM, Rob H. wrote:

2113 is for flushing the cooling system on outboard motors with freah water . Particularly if the motor as been used in salt water. The rubber cups are installed over the water inlet on the leg of the motor and a garden hose is screwed into the fitting and the water is turned on ,the motor is started and run so the water pump circulates the fresh water through the cooling water galleries to flush salt water from the system
2115 a candle used as a clock
2116 a tool for installing automobile windscreens into the rubber mounting on the body of the vehicle.
--
Kevin (Bluey)

This answer is correct.

Hmmmpf. Your photo was rather misleading. This is how it should look when open.
http://www.hotrodautosupply.com/eshop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productIdX
--
Dave Baker

On 12/16/10 3:40 PM, Dave Baker wrote:

I've been using one of those to clean out my ears!

That excuse sounds like sour grapes pickled in insufficient imagination and brined in a distinct lack of spacial perception.
Other than that... you're right; it was misleading. Isn't that sort of the POINT?
LLoyd

Seems like it would have a tighter seal on the motor if it was closed like in my picture, just did a Google image search on this it, looks like almost 50/50 open/closed:
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=boat+motor+flush+tool&rlz 3GGGL_enUS228US228&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw96&bihb0

2113. Looks like it's designed for pressurising a system by squeezing the rubber bulb. Not sure what the metal handle is for though.
2114. Hexagonal die for some sort of game.
2115. This is an artillery fuse. You cut it with a fuse saw to the desired length for the burn time required and light the string at the thick end. Inside it'll be packed with some sort of combustible alcohol soaked powder which burns at a (hopefully) given rate.
--
Dave Baker

Yes, it's a time fuse for Civil War artillery.
Rob

Correct, it was marked 'old gambling die', but I don't know exactly what games it was used for.
They've all been answered correctly this week:
I'll probably post another weekend set sometime tomorrow.
Rob

Wow. Three right this week. Normally I have no idea what any of them are.
--
Dave Baker

2116. Maybe a farrier's tool for cleaning out horses hooves.
--
Dave Baker

According to the owner this is correct although I haven't been able to find another one like it.
Rob

Try "frog hook".
LLoyd

I didn't find any hoof picks when searching that term, though I did learn that the triangular shaped area of the hoof is called the frog.

I thought it was a ruler :o)

No, Queen Elizabeth was a ruler, that is a scale. ;-)
On 12/18/2010 5:12 AM, Kerry Montgomery wrote:

Queen Elizabeth still is a ruler .
--
Kevin (Bluey)