What is he talking about - "Blend Al Powders"???

I'm investigating "make your own stain" using aniline powders. While Googling around, I stumbled across a posting in a private forum (more than a year old) which you may read here: http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p 883&postcount=6
Of particular interest was the statement:

What is a "Blend Al powder?" (That's A-el, not A-one). I assumed that "Al" means aluminum, but I am unable to find a source for an "aluminum powder" which would serve the same type of general purpose as aniline powders.
The guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about... but I don't. Can anyone assist?
Thanks!

That is a typo. It should read , there are "Blend All" powders which are more versatile and can be mixed with most finishing chemicals...
It's a stain powder made by Mohawk finishing products. Here's the link: http://www.mohawk-finishing.com/catalog_browse.asp?ictNbr 0 It's primarily meant for touchup work.
Homestead Finishing also supplies dry powder stains.
http://www.homesteadfinishing.com/htdocs/Japandrycolors.htm

Max Mahanke wrote:

Yes, thank you, I'm sure the guy on that private forum did mean "Blendal" brand from Mohawk.

Thanks also for that info!
--
http://DavidFilmer.com