what for #4

Page 2 of 2

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 12:12:19 +0200, the inscrutable Juergen Hannappel

ROTFLMAO! http://www.classicreader.com/read.php/sid.6/bookid.2058 Ah, one can't help but love the deep, dank, dark output of a skilled wordsmith.
I wonder if the "dead baby jokes" were Bierce's doing, too...
"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - http://diversify.com Website Application Programming

When you're too far from the green for a #3 ??
Robert,
Don't you mean too far from the green for a #5????
I think I found the problem with your golf game.
:-)
jc

ROTFLMAO
SteveP.

Not much. Most usefull sizes, for me, are a block plane and a #5.

mine's doing a great job holding a stack of sand paper.. haven't had a wrinkle or crease in years..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing