Western Rustic Woodworker - pretty famous...can't remember name...

There's a dead woodworker that lived out in Wyoming or New Mexico or somewhere that made sort of rustic furniture, but not so much twiggy as cowboyish. Argh.. In any event if you know who I'm talking about please let me know. I think a book came out in the past couple years that talked about him and his work. He used a good bit of leather too - for the tops of chests of drawers and such. Now that I think about it, I think Norm may have duplicated one of his pieces. Hmmmm.....
JP

JP: Thomas Molesworth
Here's a book:
http://books.google.com/books?id=R3vb-BlbVYkC&pg=PA86&lpg=PA86&dq=cowboy+furniture+maker&source=web&ots=btgk-9ewTY&sig=wNEZWANHUzFWag8kQfELxJEVBqw&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=11&ct=result#PPP1,M1

JP
hmm... I don't think a dead woodworker would be very productive..

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I dunno, I work on dead wood exclusively.
B.