web or print guides to building proper gymnasium hardwood floor

Does anyone know of a good guide outlining how to build a proper gym floor? I tried google-ing, but I can't seem to locate any information.
(By proper, I mean floating, with cushioning, probably multiple layers of subfloor, with hardwood top.)
- Daniel