Water proofing a fixed skylight ?

I'm building a hardwood sash to hold a double glazed unit that will be installed on top of a curb (pitch about 10 deg.) on a flat roof. The bottom rail of sash will be barefaced to allow the glass to run over and d/glazed unit will be probably be held in with beading. Any suggestions for waterproofing beading where glass meets sash. (I've come up with tape as used on glass roofs.)
thanks
Butyl-type stuff that windshields are set in may do the job.Tom >Subject: Water proofing a fixed skylight ?

Someday, it'll all be over....
A urethane caulk is the best waterproofing compound I have even seen. Ask your contractor or even better, look it up on Google.